Friday, June 20, 2008

It all started with a 'BIG FAT NOSE'!!


I dedicate my first blog to yu (yu kno its yu coz yu wud be the only reader!!lol)....


I sat down this mornin(at 1:40 to b very precise) to write a comment on your blog and i had so much to say... things that were nt related to ur blog and things that obv didn't matter... in short, all rubbish!! so i decided to write my own blog(finally) and dedicate it to you!!


"That is definitely NOT a big , fat ugly nose...and i have no idea why i did that so i'll just go before I start shootin' off my mouth again.Tc." - this is how it all began 1st March, 2007!! remember?? even if yu dont, dont worry, i'll remind yu!! this was ur first scrap... yu were checkin out my fren's profile(she sent yu a fren req) and came across mine!! in case yu r wonderin abt the 'nose' thingy, that was sunthin i wrote on ' first thing yu'd notice bout me'...and we talked fr abt an hour or so... discussin bout my carrier interest(pagal scientist at that time!!lol), dav, teachers, abhilasha, weather out here, and wat not!! ok i think enough of flash bk(must stop b4 yu sleep!!)


As this one is dedicated to yu, i wud do sumthin yu hv already done!!


10 Facts/Truths About Me!!

1> I am not as big a bore as I always claim to be!!

2>I cant go to sleep before I watch some cartoons(I watch south park(gothic) almost everyday!!)

3>I can call you and not speak a word for hours coz I dont know wat to say but I feel like talkin to you(that is if you have the patience to take such calls!!),(applied only to people i really know!!)

4>Every page in my dairy ends with - 'what else do I say!!'

5>I like my room to be dark... Call me a vampire but I'm somehow allergic to light!!

6>No matter how many times I say, 'I don't give a damn', the truth remains, I really care!!

7>I blush every time anybody compliments me!! And I hate it because my cheeks go red!!

8>I say I don't like all that stupid mushy stuff, truth, i really don't like it most of the times(as long as it is not happening with me)!!

9>I'm really scared of doctors and dentists!!

10>I have a tendency to get really addicted to people!!


Ok!! I agree!! I'm not good at doing this. But, atleast I tried!!

2 comments:

Kenny said...

From the ten things I get that u hate compliments but u're gonna get lots of them so get ready!! First of all i'm really glad that u did start up on the blog (finally!!) and i'm feeling pretty smug right now cause the first post's dedicated to me...that was real sweet of u. And I get to know abt ten pretty interesting things abt u. And of course i remeber how it all began, with the "big fat nose" that wasn't...and all that followed.Looking forward to reading more stuff on the blog..keep writing!! :)

Anonymous said...

Surbhi,a very good frind of mine.She's a bubbly kind of girl and can bring smile on everyones face.When i read this blog for the first time i couldn't believe that a girl who always tries to make others happy can have such an emotional side.Anyone who reads this blog will come to know that shes a really nice person but there is something tht is troublin her.Its been really great to hav a friend like u.It has been one of the best experience of my life.