Thursday, June 26, 2008

All Alone.....


Life’s so strange, one moment you are so happy that you don’t want anything else in life. You close your eyes with satisfaction, and the very next moment when you open them, everything’s gone.

You get addicted to the happiness. So much, that when it leaves you, it feels like your soul has left your body. Something pulls beneath the surface, gravity so high, feels like you are drowning in a swamp, never to emerge again. But still you live with the ashes of your sweet fairytale dreams.

The rain, falls like acid on my skin, burning my heart, killing me. The cool breeze reminds me of the time when you were there with me. You enveloped my body, protected me from every pain. And now I stand here all alone, my arms wrapped around my body. I shiver with cold, there's no one to comfort me.

The skies once so blue seem gloomy now. I lie down on the ground and look up, searching for your reflection. A smile lights up my face, I close my eyes with glee. But you’re gone again. I stand up, run around like crazy, looking for you. However, I find myself lonely as ever.

My eyes so dry, no tears left. Like you, they’ve abandoned me. Where do I go, what do I do, when will I find you, so many questions, but no answer. I lay on my bed all day long, thinking of you, dreaming of you.

Look how miserable have I gone! Like a jinxed zombie I move around. Everybody has deserted me, my smile, my happiness, my tears, and most important, YOU! No hope left in me. I just spend my life, each day, moving a little closer towards

my destination,
My grave.

5 comments:

Dhaval Taunk said...

*sob sob*
lol gud ones

Kenny said...

First of all, got to see a totally different side today of you, so much more different than the person i thought I knew. And those wrords...and the emotions they conjure up...I can't really describe the exact words but they kinda get inside ur skin...they touch chord somewhere deep inside, n that's what makes it beautiful..sad, but beautiful.

Anonymous said...

must say, never saw this side of you in past two years.


I loved it

Anonymous said...

Speechless as im left...indeed.
i jus lived in what was written so perfect
.....i know why ur doin this!! n my reply is...'i do'

Suvi said...

nicely knit!.. awesomely written!..