Sunday, June 28, 2009

So i'm finally back after a really long time.... Not that I didn't want to write or something, just didn't have an access to the internet at the right time!!! A lot has happened in the past few months..... I am in college now..... Oh I'm doin B Arch(m in second year now!!).... don know for how long though!!! lol..... The place sucks big time.... Full of narrow minded poverts..... But then its the same everywhere rite?? (please say yes even if yu dont think so, it makes me feel a lil better!!!)

I have found a couple of good 'wierdoes' out here..... actually some really awesome friends..... got into lots of trouble with everyone and got smoothly out of them all..... if some day i feel like it, i cud even write a book about my experiences!!! fell in love with a beautiful person :) :D..... gained a lot[weight as well as a lil bit of knowledge ;)]......

spent some awesome time with my frens and family..... took vacations, some of which, i will mention, like my trip to kerela with my parents(bunked colg for 9 days... heehee), or Rewalsar with my bestiest buddies.... and some i wudn't like to mention(doesn't mean they weren't special.... those were few of the most beautiful days i've ever lived!!!)

dont think i have anything more to say rite now, but will b back with lots of pictures some time really soon..... till then, kudos.....
keep writing.....
:) :D ;) :P

No comments: